LOS ANGELES occupational medicine
We work with employers to get their employees back to work quickly with efficient care and treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses. We believe in conservative care, meaning that we only recommend what is necessary to save you both time and money. We know how much it means to you to get your employees back on the job as soon as possible.
Fill out the form below to speak with one of our occupational medicine experts. We would love to start a partnership that will benefit your business, employees, and bottom line.
We're directly impacted by the success of our community and have a vested interest in doing our part to foster thriving and healthy employment markets. Our key differentiator is the added support and stability of thousands of businesses that have trusted Reliant for 20+ years.
Control your costs, keep your employees out of the E.R.
Your Employees Deserve the Best:
- Evaluation and treatment of Workers’ Compensation Cases
- Occupational Health Testing
- Executive Physicals & Pre-employment Physicals
- Orthopedic Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- X-Ray, Laboratory, and Toxicology
- Drug Screens (DOT, non-DOT, eScreen, pre-employment, etc.)
Medical providers on-site 24/7
Efficient care for your Employees:
- Prompt care of employees immediately following accident or injury (some telemedicine options also available)
- Treatment and evaluation by a physician skilled in Occupational Medicine
- Same day status reports and Doctor’s First Report, usually within 24 hours
- Occupational and Sports Medicine oriented physical therapy programs, aimed at reducing pain and getting the employee back to work
- Bilingual health care staff
- State of the art computer system that allows employers to go online in real time to view patient status